Saturday 19 April 2008

Cher to headline Caesars Palace

Cher to headline Caesars Palace



Cher has confirmed a long-running rumour that she volition be one of the headline acts at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
She starts her 90-minute, three-year, 200-show involvement on 6 May this year.
Talking around the freshly read, Cher said: "I started in Vegas at Caesars, so I've come wax roundabout. I'm second, and I plan to give my fans the best receive so far. I think everybody knows I only when do things in a big way."
Her roleplay will include gain songs from her calling and be complemented by choreography, costumes and special effects.
The Oscar and Emmy winner has released more than 25 albums and sold over 100m records worldwide.
She will take turns performances at the renowned 4,300-seat venue with the other headline acts, Elton Trick and Bette Midler.




Dave Lambert